Legislative Drafting and Analysis
A training program on legislative drafting techniques and procedures has been identified as one of the capacity development priorities by parliamentary staff in AIPA member Parliaments of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The objective of this training programme is to provide trainees with basic knowledge and skills in the reviewing, analysing, and drafting of legislation, so as to enable them to be more in their professional in carrying out their duties involving the study of legislation and the drafting of bills and legislative amendments.
This programme timeframe
- Module 1: from 29 November to 1 December 2023
- Module 2: from 29 November to 1 December 2023
- Module 3: from 4 to 8 December 2023
- Module 4: from 4 to 8 December 2023
- Module 5: from 11-15 December 2023.
Mr. Hisham MOUSAR, Supervisor – Quality Control and Technical Support
Ms. SOU Sorphea, HR Manager and Legal Advisor